This one’s my way of making a Little Kiss Cocktail from Liquor.com
Pretty Woman Cocktail
Did you know that strawberries bring out the flavour in champagne? They do (apparently), but this is Prosecco in this particular cocktail - just go with it - I'd like to believe that it's very much the same thing. Similarly, I believe most things that Richard Gere says in the hit 1990 movie, Pretty Woman are true.This one's a mix of frozen puréed strawberry, creme de cacao blanc, Cognac (Hennessy_ni) and prosecco, that you may find on the drinks list at The Blue Banana or indeed The Regent Beverly Wilshire. Try making one yourself at home; it's even better than Pirates of Penzance. I'm off to have several as I made the big mistake, huge, of looking at my work emails over the weekend. So whatever, you're up to in lockdown, you take care of you, don't take less than a hundred and in case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight.
- 35 ml Frozen Strawberry Purée Purée or blend fresh strawberry and add to ice cube trays, measuring in 35ml portions
- 15 ml Cognac Hennessy
- 30 ml Creme de Cacao Blanc
- 90 ml Prosecco Or any sparkling wine or champagne
- Add cognac, frozen strawberry purée cube and creme de cacao to a mixer and shake until the frozen strawberry has melted.
- Add the contents of the mixer to a chilled champagne flute, and top with prosecco.