Cinnamon Whisky Sour
Tastes like heaven, but burns like hell, at least accoring to the Fireball Whisky marketing team. An easy to make spicy twist on a whisky sour.
- Mixing Glass
- Old Fashioned Glass
- 60 ml Cinnamon Whisky Fireball
- 22.5 ml Lemon Juice Freshly Squeezed
- 30 ml Simple Syrup
- 15 ml Pasteurised Egg White
- 3 Dashes Bitters
- 3 Marachino Cherries As Garnish
- Shake all ingredients vigorously in a mixing glass without ice. Then add ice to the mixing glass and shake throughly until chilled.
- Add ice to an old fashioned glass, then strain the contents of the mixing glass into the ice filled glass. Garnish with Marachino Cherries and a few drops of bitters.