Chimichurri Sauce Recipe
Quick Chimichurri sauce recipe from my South American friend Shakira, her hips don't lie but I wouldn't believe a word from her ankles - goes well with steak; wherever, whenever. I've used a flat iron one here for this photo. If you're entertaining guests, serve with a glass of Malbec or impress them with your She Wolf Howl.
- 1 Shallot Chopped
- 1 Green Chilli Chopped (Deseeded if you prefer it mild)
- 4 Cloves of Garlic Peeled
- 1 Handful of Corriander
- 1/2 Handful of flat-leaf parsely
- 5 tbsp Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 2 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
Add items to a food processor and blend. Serve with your cut of beef of choice or use as a marinade.